Price Drop Ends In
Luxilon ALU Power 16L 20th Anniversary Tennis String (Purple)
Luxilon has been a benchmark in polyester strings since Gustavo Kuerten won Roland Garros and this trend continues with Luxilon Alu Power. Famous for providing an unparalleled combination of power and control with reduced string movement, this string generates plenty of topspin for players with very fast swings. Players that like to crush balls from the baseline or drop shot to mix it up will love the overall play of Luxilon Alu Power. One of the most popular strings on the ATP and WTA World Tour, Luxilon Alu Power is a tremendous option for any player that wants a little bit of everything that the pros rely on. A stringing note from Luxilon is to lower tension by at least 10%.
- Gauge: 16L
- Diameter: 1.25 mm
- Composition: Co-Polyester
- Shape: Round
- Colour: Purple
- Length: 40 ft. / 12.2 m.
- Made in Belgium
HEAD Graphene Touch Instinct S
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 295
- Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphene Touch, Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro