A top performing indoor court shoe with a long legacy. The Gel-Blast 7 uses a Flexion fit upper construction and Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.) for enhanced upper fit and feel, while providing superior durability with PGuard on the medial side to protect against foot drag. For easier movement and quicker cuts around the court, the Gel Blast 7 comes equipped with Asics' proprietary Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) and propulsion plate that enhances the foot's natural propulsion. Used by many of the top squash players including Mohamed El Shorbagy and James Wilstrop, the Gel Blast 7 is a sturdy shoe relied upon by some of the best in the world.
- Personalized Heel Fit (P.H.F.): Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- Wet Grip Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces
- NC Rubber Outsole: Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional sold rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems:Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Trusttic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): Linked, category-specified componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.