The Gel Resolution series is updated with a new upper that keeps you locked in and totally in control. Continuing its trend for maximum stability and exceptional comfort, the Gel Resolution 7 continues to impress. The newly redesigned Flexion Fit upper provides added midfoot support and comfort that is form fitting without sacrificing support. Super AHAR material has been strategically placed on the outsole for ultimate resistance to wear and tear on the hard courts while PGuard Toe Protector ensures enhanced toe durability. Gel Cushioning in the forefoot and rearfoot along with Asics popular Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F) Collar Lining - a two layer memory foam collar that molds to your heel for a personalized fit - makes this one of the most comfortable tennis shoes on the market. Popular for good reason with professional and high level tennis players for its durability and comfort, the Asics Gel Resolution series gets a great new update with the 7 that will surpass expectations.
- Flexion Fit Upper: Proprietary upper that provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- PGuard Toe Protector: Enhanced toe durability
- Trusstic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR Plus Outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole for a more durable outsole than a standard rubber outsole
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Technology Cushioning: Attenuates shock
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than the standard Asics EVA and SpEVA
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): An Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.): Two layers of memory foam that line the collar and mold to your foot for a personalized fit
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.