Babolat has added a knockout punch to the Aero series with the Pure Aero Tour. Heavier than Aero racquets in the past, the Pure Aero Tour weighs just under 12 ounces strung but feels very easy to swing thanks to its 6 points head light balance. With the added weight, you will notice the added stability and ability to absorb heavy shots at net. The inclusion of FSI Spin Technology creates a more open and dynamic string pattern with a redefined sweet spot. The oblong grommets at 6 and 12 o'clock allow for more string movement to generate maximum spin. Babolat purists will love the aerodynamic shape of the frame which is augmented with Aermodular2, a Woofer system built inside the mid-section of the frame which offers greater racquet head speed. If you're a player that wants extra spin in a heavy frame that can still be moved into position quickly, the Babolat Pure Aero Tour is perfect for you.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.9 oz. / 337 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight 328
- Flex 69
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro