The Babolat Pure Aero VS brings an old favourite to the modern game. The Aero VS continues the popularity of Babolat's Pure Storm racquets but with an aerodynamic design. The Pure Aero VS has a very maneuverable strung weight and balance that lets players whip through the ball from the baseline or react quickly at net. The racquet differs from the other Pure Aero racquets because of its 98 square inch head and 16x20 string pattern. These combine to deliver a player's racquet that appeals to a wide range of players. When stacked up against heavy hitters the Pure Aero VS is stable enough to redirect pace and can really bite into the ball letting shots dip back into the court and push opponents back. Versatile for a wide range of players, the Babolat Pure Aero VS swings very quickly with a lot of spin and a remarkably solid feel.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 319
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Syntec Pro