Lighter than the Pure Strike VS Tour, the VS model is an upgrade of the Babolat Pure Control but feels faster and delivers a bit more power. Thanks to the square frame construction, the Pure Strike VS has greater flexibility and more control and precision, while the classic Woofer Grommet System provides added power. While almost a full ounce lighter than the Tour model, the VS can stand on its own against heavy hitters. The 16x20 string pattern is lively and delivers depth, but is very controlled and precise. The head light balance gives the racquet great maneuverability and a very fast feel from all over the court, especially at net. Players looking to get a lighter control frame that can play above its weight class will like what the Pure Strike VS has to offer.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11 oz. / 312 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 317
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Pattern: 50 - 59 lbs.
- Grip: Babolat Skin Feel