The HEAD Graphene Extreme MP is a maneuverable and powerful racquet that has been popular with high level club players and rising juniors. The inclusion of graphene to the frame's make-up means that weight has been distributed to the hoop and handle for a faster feeling racquet, and the technology follows through with its promise. The Extreme MP feels very fast coming through the ball but still solid when taking on heavy hitters. The forgiving head size and string pattern generate great power and spin whether you're trading shots from the baseline, slicing your backhand or attacking volleys at the net.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz / 306 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 69
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro