The Prestige Pro gets updated with a slightly stiffer frame but maintains the same control, accuracy and connection to the ball that has made it a best seller. Graphene has been introduced to the racquet's throat to help re-distribute the frame's weight to the hoop and handle making this feel like an even faster frame without compromising on stability and power. True to its predecessors, the Prestige Pro has terrific control, stability and pinpoint accuracy that experienced players will love. Hitting from the baseline feels rock solid while on serve it really lets you unleash power wherever you want thanks to its easy maneuverability. Players that like to use serve and volley won't feel any hesitation to attack the net and react quickly to get the racquet in position. A great addition to the Prestige legacy, the Graphene Prestige Pro is the complete package for player's racquets.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11. 7 oz. / 332 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Swingweight: 328
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Leather Tour