The first oversize Speed model, the PWR offers a generous sweet spot with it's 115 sq. inch head size. This model retains the maneuverability of the tour series thanks to its low weight slightly Head Heavy balance. Loaded with plenty of power, the Graphene Speed PWR really adds depth to your baseline game and volleys. The Head Heavy balance helps to drive balls with less effort. The inclusion of Graphene in the racquet frame helps to keep the frame stiff and disperses weight to the hoop and handle for a faster feeling racquet.
- Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 740 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 335
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 28 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip HEAD Hydrosorb Tour