HEAD's Graphene Speed Lite features a slightly larger head size at 102 sq. inches. This model feels exceptionally quick at 9.2 oz (unstrung) while retaining a positive and solid feel at the baseline as well as at the net. It's almost even balance provides a nice mix of maneuverability and stability. This series retains YouTek d3o technology which is able to sense the needs of the player during different strokes (it's able to adapt to you). On high-speed impacts (aggressive shots), the smart molecules lock together within nanoseconds and dramatically increase the stiffness of the whole racquet frame to provide maximum power. On slow-speed impacts (slice or drop shots), the d3o molecules absorb the impact to provide a softer touch for better feel.
- Head Size: 102 sq. in. / 660 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.7 oz. / 285 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.2 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 305
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Tour