Novak Djokovic's racquet of choice, the Head Graphene Speed Pro is a tremendous control racquet that really reigns in power so you can put the ball where you want. The 18x20 string pattern is very control oriented but doesn't lack for power considering the 100 sq. inch head size. The heavier strung weight makes it perfect for trading groundstrokes from the baseline because it absorbs vibrations well. On defense players can easily get themselves back in the rally because it's very maneuverable and forgiving for an 18x20 racquet. Graphene in the racquet shaft and throat has allowed head to re-distribute weight to the hoop and handle making this racquet feel even faster and powerful without compromising on stiffness. Overall a tremendous baseliner's racquet that lets you take big swings at the ball or dial back the power for drop shots easily.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 332 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 328
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro