Lighter than the Graphene Touch Extreme MP, the S is a scaled down version in weight only. The Graphene Touch Extreme S is a lightweight option for players looking to add power and spin to their game. Graphene Touch has been added to the frame composition and delivers a powerful but dampened feel that is more comfortable. From the baseline this frame is perfectly designed to put spin and depth to your shots. The newly designed oval head shape is a departure from the round shape of Extreme's in the past, but HEAD has maintained the same access to spin thanks to a newly designed grommet and drilling pattern. The 16x19 string pattern grips the ball with control while the crosses have a bit of added space between them for more string movement that increases power. Also included are 360 Grommets, a newly designed funnel grommet that amplifies string movement for better snap-back on the ball.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Pt. Head Light
- Swingweight: 311
- Flex: 62
- Beam Width: 23 mm / 26 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro