Returning to tennis for the first time since the HEAD YouTek IG Prestige Mid in 2012, the HEAD Graphene Touch Prestige Mid brings classic tennis to the modern game. While similar in head size to the previous Graphene and Graphene XT Prestige Rev Pros, the Graphene Touch Mid is considerably heavier providing added plow through and better stability. HEAD has added nearly one ounce to this racquet and made it more Head Light than previous Rev Pro racquets which add to the power potential and stability. Wile this is not identical to previous Prestige Mid racquets, this new frame will suit players that want more control with a fast feeling frame. Overall the HEAD Graphene Touch Prestige Mid provides players with excellent control and stability. While this racquet shares several similarities to past Prestige Mid racquets, it has been updated for the modern game and feels extremely fast cutting through the air.
- Head Size: 93 sq. in. / 600 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.8 oz. / 335 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 326
- Flex: 61
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 20 mm / 20 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro