The HEAD Graphene Touch Prestige Tour provides players with a stiff and fast feeling frame that provides excellent control. Breaking from tradition, the Prestige Tour has a 99 sq. inch head size that is noticeably different from the Prestige racquets of years past. The racquet's string pattern is also a departure from previous Prestige models and has an 18x19 string pattern that can bite into the ball and deliver spin. While this racquet suits a wide variety of players, it is noticeably effective when playing doubles and playing at net for reaction volleys. The head size and balance make it very quick through the air while also letting players swing freely knowing their ball will dip back into the court.
- Head Size: 99 sq. in. / 640 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro