Sometimes a touch of power is all you need. The HEAD Graphene Touch Instinct PWR tennis racquet provides excellent power and maneuverability. Included in this update to the Instinct PWR line is Graphene Touch, HEAD's latest shock dampening technology that helps to limit the amount of vibration you feel at ball impact. This lends to a more comfortable, but faster playing racquet thanks to the retention of Graphene technology. As a part of the PWR series, this racquet features a larger head size for power but maintains a 16x19 string pattern to help you control the ball and create spin. With a light overall weight and Head Heavy balance, this racquet is easy to use at net but maintains torsion stability and a stable feel when absorbing shots from heavy hitters. Last but not least, the added length of this racquet really lends to power and reach from anywhere on the court giving you an edge over your opponent if you find yourself scrambling for returns. Solid, powerful and maneuverable, the Graphene Touch Instinct PWR is a great choice for getting power and comfort.
- Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 740 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.7 in.
- Strung Weight: 8.7 oz. / 247 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 8.1 oz. / 230 g.
- Strung Balance: 9 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 305
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 29 mm / 29 mm / 29 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Comfort