Excellent plowthrough from a racquet that's under 10 ounces is exactly what you get from the Graphene Touch Speed PWR. While only 2 points head heady, players will notice how easy the Speed PWR is to get through the air whether you're at net or the baseline. Miss-hits with this racquet still get back over the net with interest thanks in part to the 115 square inch head size and open 16x19 string pattern. With a thicker beam and the inclusion of Graphene Touch to the frame's Graphene layup, shock absorption in the PWR line has never been better. Graphene Touch dampens vibrations that are felt at ball impact making it more comfortable to play longer and take big cuts at the ball. Slightly longer (27.3 inches) than a standard 27 inch racquet, players will notice some added leverage on groundstrokes but also some extra power on serve. Stable, fast, and forgiving, the HEAD Graphene Touch Speed PWR is a great racquet for players that want a dampened feel without sacrificing power.
- Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 740 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.6 oz. / 272 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 314
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 28 mm
- Composition: Graphite,. Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Comfort