The Radical series has been known for being one of the most versatile racquets on the market and the newly updated Radical Pro continues this trend for heavy hitters that play an all-around game. Used by Andy Murray, the HEAD Radical Pro is the heaviest in the line-up and delivers a very solid feel while also coming through the ball with a lot of speed. Graphene Touch has been added to the fame construction to mitigate negative vibrations and create a more comfortable feel. The strung weight and string pattern help to deliver depth on every shot while its 6 points Head Light balance lets players whip the racquet head effortlessly. On ground strokes the Radical Pro can stand u to heavier hitters and re-direct pace easily. Overall, the HEAD Graphene Touch Radical Pro is a very comfortable racquet that is one of the best overall frames in HEAD's line-up of frames and excels from every corner of the court.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.4 oz. / 325 grams
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 grams
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 330
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro