HEAD updates the Speed Lite racquet with Graphene Touch for added dampening so that vibrations in the handle are minimized for added comfort. At ball impact , the Speed Lite's technology and specs really show. The Graphene Touch helps to absorb the vibrations in the racquet frame, which works with the slightly Head Heavy balance for added comfort, plow-through and stability. Volleying at net is very easy thanks to the racquet head's weight but forehands and backhands are where this racquet really shines. Players that like to use top spin will notice the control of the Lite's 16x19 string pattern to harness some of the power that this racquet can generate. Overall a great option for players that might struggle with a heavier frame but still want the benefits that the Graphene Touch Speed line has to offer.
- Head Size: 100 sq. cm. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.3 oz. / 265 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 305
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 25 mm / 25 mm / 25 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro