The Speed S is based on a completely new frame development from its predecessor. The lighter and easier to handle weight still provides you with extra power and great maneuverability in comparison to the heavier Speed racquets, but with a more Head Light balance than past Speed S racquets. Graphene Touch technology has been integrated into the frame for a more comfortable and dampened feel. The slightly thicker beam than the heavier Pro and MP helps to absorb shock at impact and give you more plow-through and stability.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 312
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 25 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene Touch
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD HydroSorb Pro