As a part of the control Xenon series, the Xenon 140 has many of the same characteristics as the Xenon 135 but a larger Head size, increased weight and more even balance. The slightly larger Head size and relatively open (14 x 17) string pattern makes this a more forgiving racquet than its siblings. Players will love the control that the frame gives while still finding the maneuverability easy to handle. The Graphene construction reduces vibration and makes for a more comfortable racquet but still maintains feel for drop shots in the front corners.
Head Graphene Xenon 140 Squash Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 470 sq. cm.
- Weight: 140 g.
- Head Shape: Traditional
- Throat: Closed
- Balance: Slightly Head Heavy
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene
- String Pattern Type: Standard
- String Pattern: 14 Mains x 17 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 24 - 29 lbs.