Endorsed by one of the most feared one-handed backhanders in the game, the Extreme Pro has been Richard Gasquet's racquet of choice for many years and this continues with the Graphene XT Extreme Pro. It is the heaviest and stiffest of the Extreme racquets, which gives you a lot more power, touch and spin so that you can go all in all the time. The Graphene XT technology shifts weight to the hoop and the handle for a faster game, while the racquet's rounder shape gives you the spin you need to put your opponent on their heels. The Extreme Pro has long been a great racquet for players that want easy access to power and spin and the Graphene XT update continues this trend but with added comfort.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 334 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 327
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 26 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro