Racquet of choice for ATP players Giles Simon, the new Graphene XT Prestige MP model is faster and better than ever! The Prestige silo promises precision and the legendary MP version takes that to the highest level. The secret of its unique engineering guarentees you more touch and feel and ultimate precision in every shot. Just like its silo's brothers, the MP features the Graphene XT technology, which shifts the weight to where it is acutally needed for more control and a faster game. The Prestige MP has been relied upon by the likes of Tommy Haas and other ATP pros for many years thanks to its 18 x 20 string pattern for ultimate control. The MP is a pure performance racquet that falls into the modern player's range and features a premium and sophisticated design of exclusive black matt frame and a premium carbon layer with a special "Prestige" typeface.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight:12 oz. / 340 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 8 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 319
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Hydrosorb Pro