The Prestige silo stands for ultimate precision and the Prestige Pro is its most aggressive ambassador. The series' Tour version features an open and dynamic 16x19 string pattern and feels even faster to swing thanks to Graphene XT. Graphene XT shifts the weight to where you need it most for a faster game while still providing the traditional Prestige accuracy and feel. While it is not to spec with some of the older Prestige racquets which were known for their responsiveness, this current version of the Prestige Pro is a true player's frame for the modern game that delivers from every aspect.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.8 oz. / 332 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 331
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro