HEAD's Graphene XT Prestige Rev Pro is suited for the young aggressive player that wants dialed in precision. The Rev Pro stands alone in the Prestige line thanks to its smaller 93 square inch head size which really helps to dial in accuracy. While this racquet has a mid head size, it truly is a unique frame at 11 ounces and 6 points Head Light. The super fast feel of the weight and balance is complimented by HEAD's inclusion of Graphene XT which re-distributes weight from the center of the racquet to the hoop and the handle for better handling. The very fast feel also provides excellent spin potential that is easily controlled. For players that want a return to the mid size racquet era, the Rev Pro is easy to use and fully customizable with lead tape if you need a heavier frame.
- Head Size: 93 sq. in. / 600 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.0 oz. / 312 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 318
- Flex: 61
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 20 mm / 20 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro