The Prestige S continues but with updated technology and a brand new sleek cosmetic. The HEAD Graphene XT Prestige S is a great option for players that love the precision, accuracy and feel from the Prestige Pro but in a lighter and more maneuverable frame. The drop in weight from the Graphene XT Prestige Pro reduces the access to power and plow-through but the racquet makes up for it with speed. Players that want some added punch can substitute a full string bed of poly for a hybrid with multi or gut in the mains to put a few extra miles on their shots. Graphene XT re-distributes the weight of the frame to the hoop and handle for a faster feel. The Prestige S is a great racquet for players that want speed and maneuverability with plenty of accuracy and spin potential.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 321
- Flex: 62
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro