The Graphene XT Speed PWR players get additional speed and power thanks to its large head size and thick frame. The Graphene XT technology makes this racquet maneuverable because of the redistribution of weight to the head and handle of the racquet. The thicker beam not only helps to increase power but also provides great dampening that makes this racquet very comfortable through contact.
- Head Size: 115 sq. in. / 742 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 272 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Points Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 310
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 27.5 mm / 28 mm / 29 mm
- Composition: Graphene, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Comfort