The lightest Radical with Graphene XT gets a boost thanks to HEAD's Adaptive String Pattern (ASP) for more spin and power. The Radical Rev Pro can be switched from a 16x19 string pattern to a 16x16 string pattern depending on your game. The 16x19 standard pattern provides excellent control with access to spin whereas the 16x16 pattern has exceptional spin potential and added power to give you an edge on court. The Head Heavy balance makes this racquet feel stable through contact and helps to deliver some added plow-through to its 10 ounce strung weight. Overall a great option for players that want the control of a 98 square inch head racquet but the added power and spin potential from an open string pattern.
STRINGING NOTE: If you are including stringing to your purchase please indicate whether you would like 16x19 or 16x16 in the Additional Comments section of your cart.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 286 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Points Head Heavy
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 23 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses or 16 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro