HEAD's answer to players that want added forgiveness in the Radical line. The HEAD Graphene XT Radical S is a powerful speedy frame that whips through the ball very quickly thanks to its Head Light balance and the inclusion of Graphene XT. Graphene XT is HEAD's latest adaption of Graphene technology which re-distributes weight from the venter of the frame to the hoop and the handle to provide a faster feel letting you swing with more speed and power. The Radical S is an excellent racquet for doubles players because of its head size and the forgiveness that it provides. While very easy to maneuver at net, the racquet can be put in place for reaction volleys very easily.
- Head Size: 102 sq. in. / 660 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.9 oz. / 280 g.
- Strung Balance: 4 Points Head Light
- Swingweight: 301
- Flex: 60
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 25 mm / 23 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro