The HEAD Graphene XT Speed MPA has been updated with new technology and specs for the modern game. As one of the smoothest playing frames in the HEAD line and most popular, the Speed MPA delivers tremendous power and control. The MP has been upgraded to provide players with a spin friendly string pattern. Adaptive String Pattern (ASP) is HEAD's interchangeable grommet system that can switch the string pattern from 16x19 to 16x16 for added power and spin. The 16x16 string pattern really puts extra depth on the ball and bites into it for added rotations. The Graphene XT Speed MPA delivers exceptional handling from all areas of the court but really shines on ground strokes and on serve because of its power and spin.
STRINGING NOTE: If you are including stringing to your purchase please indicate whether you would like 16x19 or 16x16 in the Additional Comments section of your cart.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Points Head Light
- Swingweight 321
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses or 16 Mains x 16 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro