HEAD's Graphene Speed S gets a new cosmetic and a boost in technology. The HEAD Graphene XT S feels faster than its predecessor thanks to Graphene XT's weight re-distribution. HEAD has manipulated Graphene to further move weight from the center of the racquet to the hoop and handle for added speed. This is a great baseliner racquet but can easily translate to all-court players that like to come up to the net for volleys. The frame feels extremely fast coming through the air which benefits baseliners and big servers.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Point Head Light
- Swingweight: 317
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 22 mm / 22 mm / 22 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Pro