Lighter and shorter than the grown-up Gravity series for easier handling and better maneuverability, the Head Gravity 26 Junior 2021 provides the same modern game in combination with control. Made for the serious up and coming junior player, the racquet features the new Graphene 360+ technology, a combination of Graphene 360's energy transfer and innovative spiralfibers for an enhanced flex and clean impact feel. In addition to the 16/19 string pattern, the GRAVITY JR. also offers the head-turning crazy flip design just like the adult length racquets recommended by Ashleigh Barty and Andrey Rublev.
Recommended for juniors between 9 - 11 years of age.
Head Gravity 26 Junior 2021 Tennis Racquet Specs:
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 26 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g.
- Beam Width: 24 mm / 24 mm / 24 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene 360+
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 48 - 57 lbs.
- Grip: Head Hydrosorb Pro
- Ages: 9-11