HEAD has updated its PWR Prestige frame with an all new cosmetic that is only befitting of a Prestige racquet. Famous for accuracy and reliability, the Prestige line gets a power boost thanks to the inclusion of this PWR frame. With a 107 sq. inch head and thicker beam, power has never been easier for a Prestige user. The 16x19 string pattern adds extra spin potential to your shots and even/slightly Head Light balance makes it very maneuverable. Graphene XT is still featured in this racquet to ensure stability and an even faster feel. Graphene XT is extremely lightweight but one of the most reliable materials used in tennis racquets because of its strength. This has allowed HEAD to move weight from the center of the racquet to the head and handle. Speed, power, stability and an all black cosmetic combine perfectly to make the Graphene XT Prestige PWR 2 a classic for many years to come.
- Head Size: 107 sq. in. / 690 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.3 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.5 oz. / 270 g.
- Strung Balance: 1 Point Head Light
- Swingweight: 319
- Flex: 68
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 28 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Graphene XT
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 62 lbs.
- Grip: HEAD Hydrosorb Comfort