Hi-Tec has developed a squash specific shoe! This shoe features a unique asymmetrical lacing system for superior anatomical fit that compliments the movements of squash and provides support for lunges. The unique V-Lite Infinity Seamless 1 pc construction upper provides instant comfort. 4SYS Midsole Technology features a multi-density and softer midsole to allow force to be directed forwards; slowing impact by upwards of 33%! Peak Force outsole provides you with a flat surface for improved traction and 6 times better grip than other brands. The Hi-Tec Infinity Flare continues to be the shoe of choice for English squash legend and former world number 1 Nick Matthew.
- V-Lite Infinity Seamless 1 pc construction upper for instant comfort
- 4SYS Midsole Technology which features a multi density midsole which is softer in the middle to allow force to be directed forwards. This slows down impact by up to 33%
- Peak Force outsole - the foot at the time of impact during your shot is at the waist of the shoe, so the shoe needs to be flat for the greatest amount of traction or grip. Provides 6 times better grip than other brands
- 44 degree impact zone at the heel provides 38% better cushioning than a standard outsole
- ESS Lateral reinforcement inserts at forefoot for greater stability to aid lateral movement
- Asymmetrical lacing system for superior anatomical fit
- Width: Medium.
- Length: Fits true to size
- Upper: Firm cushioning to ensure stability
- Insole : EVA sockliner
- Midsole: 4SYS Technology
- Outsole: Peak force
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.