The Prince TeXtreme Phantom 100P delivers a slightly stiffer feel than the O Ports model but still maintains excellent feel and responsiveness thanks to the low flex and narrow cross section. Designed in collaboration with several of Prince's touring professionals, the Phantom 100P allows players to swing big. The frame's 16x18 string pattern has a lot of access to spin without sacrificing control. The CTS Beam design blends playability and power thanks to the shaft's 16 millimeter thickness and head's 20 millimeter thickness. While this racquet is stiffer than the Phantom 100, it still maintains a responsive and flexible feel that will suit advanced players. Against heavy hitters this racquet can redirect power easily and the TeXtreme material works to provide a solid and stable feel.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 326 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 319 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 329
- Flex: 59
- Beam Width: 20 mm / 16 mm
- Composition: Graphite, TeXtreme
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Prince ResiPro
- Prince Power Level: 800