The Prince TeXtreme Phantom Pro 100 brings a closed grommet design to the ultra flexible and responsive Phantom series. A player's racquet that delivers excellent spin, the Phantom Pro 100 is ideal for players that want a lot of feel and the ability to swing big or redirect heavy hitters. TeXtreme material has been spreadtow woven to strengthen and lighten the racquet. Overall, TeXtreme adds stability and reduces the amount of twisting on off-center shots. The Phantom Pro has an ultra thin beam width (16 millimeters at its thinnest / 20 millimeters at its thickest) that provides excellent feel and responsiveness. Against heavier hitters the Phantom Pro 100 can absorb impact at net on reaction volleys while also unleashing easy power from the baseline. The generous head light balance lets you swing freely and come through the contact zone effortlessly. Overall, the Prince TeXtreme Phantom Pro 100 provides excellent feel in a low-powered player's racquet that can stand up to powerful players.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 305 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 320
- Flex: 54
- Composition: Graphite, TeXtreme
- Beam Width: 16 mm / 20 mm
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 18 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Grip: Prince ResiPro
- Prince Power Level: 750