Dial up precision with Prince's Textreme Tour 95! Thanks to Prince's new Textreme technology, the Tour 95 is updated with better stability and feel without increasing stiffness. The superior stability of the Tour line compliments Prince's most control oriented racquet. Classified as a true player's racquet, the Tour 95 boasts a 16x19 string pattern to give you plenty of access to spin. While stable from all over the court, this frame truly shines from the baseline because you can control everything effortlessly. A player's racquet that doesn't need to overpower opponents thanks to excellent control and laser like accuracy, the Prince Tour 95 makes a statement.
- Head Size: 95 sq. in. / 613 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 333 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.3 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 9 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 322
- Flex: 61
- Beam Width: 22.5 mm / 22 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Graphite, Textreme
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 45 - 55 lbs.
- Prince Power Level 750