The Pro Kennex Heritage Type C Redondo is an ideal player's racquet. The box beam frame provides unmatched feel and response. Control is the most important aspect of this racquet's ability. The 18 x 20 string pattern grips the ball and keeps big swings in check. Weighing 12 ounces strung, the 10 points head light balance maintains maneuverability and makes up for low power.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.0 oz. / 342 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.6 oz. / 326 g.
- Balance: 10 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 56
- Beam Width: 20 mm
- Composition: Ultra High Modulus Graphite, Kevlar
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 55 - 68 lbs.
- Grip: Leather