Maneuverable, sturdy and powerful, the Pro Kennex Ki 5 (320) is a standout in the Pro Kennex line and competes with some of the best racquets on the market in its weight class. With a forgiving 100 sq. inch head and spin friendly 16 x 20 string pattern, the Ki 5 is a racquet for the modern game. True to its history, the Ki 5 has adopted Pro Kennex's patented Kinetic System Technology, which is thousands of microbearings to reduce vibration and shock to your arm at ball impact, to the frame for a comfortable and arm-friendly racquet. The frame is constructed out of Spiral Tech Carbon which involves the combination of two types of graphite (high modulous graphite (stiff for power) and Spiral Tech (soft for dampening)) for a more responsive racquet. Lastly, this frame whips through the air with fast racquet head speed thanks to the 7 Points Head Light balance.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.9 oz. / 337 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 320 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 324
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 22 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic