The ProKennex Q+ 15 still falls under the midplus head size range but has more power and forgiveness than most. The 105 square inch head size delivers great power that is complimented by the modern and controlled 16x19 string pattern. The added length of the frame (27.5 inches) gives players great spin from the baseline and added power on serve. ProKennex's tried and tested Kinteic Technology has been updated in the Q+ series to provide 25% more Kinetic Energy Chambers for more shock absorption making this one of the most comfortable and arm-friendly extended length racquets on the market.
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 677 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.0 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 322
- Flex: 72
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 26 mm
- Composition: High Modulus Graphite, Spiraltech Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic