The lighter Q+ 15 model is a great doubles racquet thanks to its near even balance and easy maneuverability.Thanks to the large head size and easy maneuverability reaction volleys are easy to put back across the net while also putting the ball deep against your opponent. The combination of high modulus graphite and spiraltech carbon creates a sturdy feeling racquet that can handle playing against heavier frames easily. Combining the composition of the racquet with ProKennex's timeless Kinetic Technology, this is a great extended length racquet that's easy on the arm.
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 677 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.25 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 277 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.1 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 317
- Flex: 62
- Beam Width: 26 mm / 26 mm / 26 mm
- Composition: High Modulus Graphite, Spiraltech Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: PorKennex Synthetic