Players that want the racquet to generate most of the power but still maintain the proven ProKennex Kinetic Technology will enjoy the Q+ 30. The very generous 119 square inch head is very powerful but the 16x19 string pattern helps to control the ball as it pockets in the string bed. As a part of the Q+ series, the Q+ 30 has a re-invented Kinetic Technology that has increased the number of Kinetic Energy Chambers by 25% for better arm-friendly dampening. The newly developed Quadfocus design expands the sweet-spot in a box-like shape that is more forgiving than in previous Kinetic racquets.
- Head Size: 119 sq. in. / 767 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 278 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.1 oz. / 260 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Heavy
- Swingweight: 314
- Flex: 72
- Beam Width: 28 mm / 28 mm / 28 mm
- Composition: High Modulus Carbon Graphite, Spiraltech Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic