The ProKennex Q+ 5 is a forgiving frame that puts great top spin on the ball while maintaining the arm friendly history of ProKennex. Updated with 25% more Kinetic Energy Chambers for better dampening and vibration mitigation without sacrificing on the feel that top players want. While this racquet hovers around the 11 ounce strung weight spec, the racquet feels solid even against heavier hitters. The slightly head light balance of this racquet lets players swing very fast and brush up on the ball to get the most out of its 16x20 string pattern.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.8 oz. / 306 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290 g.
- Strung Balance: 3 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 315
- Flex: 67
- Beam Width: 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm / 21.5 mm
- Composition: High Modulus Graphite, Spiraltech Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tensino: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic