The ProKennex Q+ Tour is slightly lighter than the Tour Pro model but delivers the same improved Kinetic Technology. The new QPlus Technology has 25% more Kinetic Energy chambers for increased arm friendly performance that benefits players directly. ProKennex's tested and proven Kinetic Energy Chambers redirect energy to mitigate vibration and shock on the arm. a Classic control racquet with a modern 16x19 string pattern that delivers plenty of spin. Lighter than its heavier Tour Pro sibling, the Q+ Tour has the same great feel thanks to its thin beam width construction and the flex of this racquet lets players feel connected to the ball. Generously head light, the Tour is very fast from the baseline and at net for reaction volleys but feels very solid and comfortable.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 630 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.1 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 6 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 325
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm / 19.5 mm
- Composition: High Modulus Graphite, Spiraltech Carbon
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: ProKennex Synthetic