The Pro Kennex Ki Q Tour (300) is a terrific racquet that cuts through the air and lets you generate a lot of racquet head speed. From the baseline you can hit for depth and play the ball short thanks to a 16 x 19 string pattern. While not overly powerful, the racquet can still punch above its weight class thanks to the potential for spin. Kinetic System Technology in the frame absorbs shock and has been tested and proven to mitigate and cure tennis elbow.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 315 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 7 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 316
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 21 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon, Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Synthetic