Andrea Seppi's endorsed racquet, the Pro Kennex Q Tour (325) is a serious racquet for serious players. The 98 sq. inch head size and +12 ounce strung weight, delivers power while the dense 18 x 20 string pattern harnesses big swings and lets you put the ball wherever you want on court. Kinetic System Technology dampens and reduces vibration at ball impact to give you an extremely comfortable racquet. Microbearings located in chambers around the racquet's head absorb shock from the string bed and has been tried and tested in mitigating and curing tennis elbow. Due to the racquet's weight and head light balance it's easy to punch volleys with accuracy without struggling to maneuver through the air. The Q Tour belongs in the 12 ounce + weight class for good reason while adding the "x-factor" of comfort.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in. / 632 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 12.2 oz. / 346 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 11.5 oz. / 325 g.
- Strung Balance: 8 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 327
- Flex: 63
- Beam Width: 20 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 55 - 68 lbs.
- Grip Pro Kennex Kinetic