More even balanced than its counterpart (Q15 (310)) the Q15 (280) has many of the same features but in a different weight class. Measured at just under 300 grams strung, this racquet can generate lots of power while maintaining the comfortable feel that Pro Kennex is known for. Kinetic System Technology in the racquet head absorbs shock at ball impact while mitigating and curing tennis elbow. With an extended reach, the racquet can come through the air easily to generate power and the relatively open 16 x 19 string pattern has a lot of spin potential.
- Head Size: 105 sq. in. / 677 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 9.8 oz. / 280 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 317
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 27 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon, Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Synthetic