All-court precision and fast through the air, the Ki Q5 (295) is a great performer. At its core, Kinetic System Technology provides comfort while the swingweight and string pattern work together to bring power and control perfectly together. Whipping through the air is easy to do while at net, last second maneuvers are easy to make thanks to the 5 Points Head Light Balance.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11 oz. / 312 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.4 oz. / 295 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 313
- Flex: 66
- Beam Width: 22.5 mm
- Composition: Spiral Tech Carbon, Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 65 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Synthetic