A classic player's frame that harnesses power with control. This midplus racquet has a medium swingweight (318) and feels stable thanks to its overall strung weight (11.7 oz.). While maneuverable because of the 8 Points Head Light balance, this frame excels at the net and from the baseline. Comfortable at ball impact thanks to Kinetic System Technology, the Pro 5G has chambers around the head with microbearings that absorb shock and reduce vibrations. The Kinetic System is a tried and tested technology that helps to mitigate the effects and cure tennis elbow.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 11.7 oz. / 332 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz. / 310 g.
- Strung Balance: 8 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 318
- Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 22 mm
- Composition: Ultra High Modulus Graphite, Kinetic System Technology
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 52 - 68 lbs.
- Grip: Pro Kennex Perforated Cushion