One of the most maneuverable racquets in the Solinco Pro lineup, the Solinco Pro 7 maintains the same great feel of the heavier pro racquets but with a faster feel. Thanks to its sub 11 ounce strung weight and 2 Points Head Light balance, the Pro 7 feels extremely fast through the air and can deliver crushing power in the right hands. Thanks to the Pro series' commitment to control, this frame continues the ultra controlled 18x20 string pattern that lets you take big cuts at the ball confidently. While the Pro 7 plays well from the baseline, it really shines when players go for slices or volleys at net. The easy maneuverability lets you create tons of racquet head speed that works very well with the dense string pattern for a controlled touch and surprising spin (considering the 18x20 string pattern). Another great option from Solinco that fits perfectly in the Pro series thanks to its great control and responsive feel.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 303 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.1 oz. / 285 g.
- Strung Balance: 2 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 307
- Flex: 70
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Composition: Carbon Yarn Nickel Anodized Mesh
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Solinco Synthetic