The perfect mid range racquet from Solinco, the Pro 8 has a solid construction that neutralizes torque but does not sacrifice on feel. At just over 11 ounces strung, the Pro 8 has a bit more stability when taking on heavy hitters but has the same great maneuverability of the Pro 7. Unloading massive serves is very easy with the Pro 8 and thanks to its head light balance, swings very easily for extra spin which is a great surprise for an 18x20 racquet. Made with Solinco's innovative Carbon Yarn Nickel Anodized Mesh strategically placed around the graphite frame, the Pro 8 feels very stable when coming into the net to volley or trading heavy shots from the baseline.
- Head Size: 98 sq. inches / 632 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches
- Strung Weight: 11.2 oz. / 317 g.
- Unstrung Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g.
- Strung Balance: 5 Pts. Head Light
- Swingweight: 311
- Flex: 69
- Beam Width: 21 mm / 21 mm / 21 mm
- Carbon Yarn Nickel Anodized Mesh
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs.
- Grip: Solinco Synthetic